Details & Specs
Nylon Slings are adaptable for use as a vertical, choker, or basket hitch used in rigging, general purpose overhead lifting, crane hoisting, and material handling. The Type 3 sling is often referred to as a flat eye & eye (FEE) or double eye sling. It is a Class 7 web sling with flat loop eyes which are oriented in the same plane as the sling body. Extremely versatile to be used in all types of hitches and the flat cross section makes it easily removed from beneath the load once it has been placed.
- Lightweight, Flexible & Soft
- Nylon webbing reduces shock loading
- Wide-Bearing surface for load stability
- Engineered for the quality you expect and the safety you need
- Suitable in applications were minimal damage to the load’s surface finish is important
|Number of Plys