Details & Specs
HACKZALL Blades deliver up to 35% more cuts per charge than leading reciprocating saw blades and are ideal for a variety of HVAC, electrical, plumbing and maintenance/repair applications. Milwaukee HACKZALL Blades combine an aggressive cutting angle, deep gullets and precision-ground tooth geometry for faster cutting. The short length of HACKZALL Blades makes it easier for users to cut in the confined spaces where the HACKZALL Reciprocating Saw excels.
- Designed for precision cutting in Drywall and Plaster
- Thin kerf for up to 35% more cuts per charge vs leading reciprocating saw blades
- Short blade length for cutting in tight locations
- Bi-metal construction for increased tooth durability and long blade life
- Cuts plaster, plaster with metal lath and plasterboard cuts on forward and backward stroke
|Teeth Per Inch