- Cutting Edge Material
Lenox® 20985 Heavy Duty Lightweight Pipe Hand Saw 5 per BX - 12 in L - 10 TPI - Carbon Steel Blade
- Heavy duty light weight aluminum handle features a comfortable hand grip and large opening for maxim...
- The wide - rigid carbon steel blade with hardened teeth will breeze through any diameter plastic pi...
- Applicable for PVC/ABS cutting teeth cut on the pull stroke and not on the push stroke for safety
BHC300-14-F15_16-HP$22.77 / EA
Bahco® 300-14-F15/16-HP Toolbox Hand Saw 4 per BX - 15 in L - 11 TPI
- Universal toothing is strong and hard wearing - suitable for both rip and cross cutting in all type...
- Features hard point for longer life and rust protection
- Handle is a one component solid handle
STN15-902A$0.50 / EA
Hacksaw Blade, 12", (Sold by Each)
STNSTHT20139L$15.89 / EA
Hacksaw, 12", Rubber Grip
STN15-726$13.96 / EA
26" 8PT Handsaw
HANDSAW$82.06 / EA
OLY34-006$4.80 / EA
Olympia Tools (34-000) Ergoniomic Handle, Non-Clogging Triple Filed Teeth, 6" Blade
- Double-injected, non-slip grip handle
- Durable long-lasting steel blade
- Triple filed teeth blade cuts in both directions
Call to Speak with a RepCall