Guardian Fall Protection's vision is to always be the market's first choice for fall protection safety products, and to provide innovative solutions to protect the workforce and save lives.
GUA01231$111.77 / EA
6 ft External Shock Lanyard, Double Leg, 1" Nylon Webbing, Shock Pack, Steel Rebar Hooks
Guardian Fall Protection Construction Harness - Series: Seraph - 130 - 420 lb - Nylon/Polyester Strap - Fastening Method: Tongue Buckle Leg Straps - D-Ring Side - Full Body - Galvanized Steel Hardware
Guardian Fall Protection 10900 Light Weight Retractable Web Lanyard - 130 - 420 lb Load - 11 ft L - Snap Hook Connection
- Ergonomic frame makes handling more comfortable
- Durable aluminum housing
- Stainless steel and non-corrosive components
Guardian Fall Protection 11203 Light Weight Internal Shock Lanyard - 130 - 310 lb Load - 6 ft L - 2 Legs
- Lanyard does not stretch - except if exposed to high levels of force and is available in single and...
- Made with a heavy duty outer polyester webbing
- Polyester core sewing
Guardian Fall Protection 1610 Work Positioning Lanyard - 130 - 310 lb Load - 24 in L - Rebar Hook Connection
- Light weight and durable
- Perfect for work positioning
- Adjustable quick-link
GUA01703$46.15 / EA
Guardian Fall Protection 1703 Harness - S/L - 130 - 420 lb - Yellow/Red - Nylon/Polyester Strap
- Offers dual lanyard keepers that reduce the risk of excess webbing getting in the way during work
- Finished webbing ends
- Customizable patch that allows workers to record information on harnesses without jeopardizing webbi...
GUA04640$819.74 / EA
KERNMANTLE HORIZONTAL LIFELINE - 100ft
- Includes: (1) Kernmantle Rope, (1) Ultra-Sack storage bag, (2) O-rings, (2) cross arm straps, (1) ro...
- Lightweight and durable (16 lb)
GUA42003$515.84 / EA
SRL, 50' Velocity Cable w/Snap Hook
GUA10800$249.68 / EA
The Guardian Fall Protection Safe-T Ladder Extension System is designed to attach to the top of a ladder to provide a safe and easy transition from the ladder to a raised surface. It requires no tools, drilling, or bolting to install, and is one of the most effective means of improving the safety of nearly any ladder. Once installed, it provides 2 offsetting handrails that offer a point of walkthrough to step on or off the ladder.
- Designed to attach over the top of the ladder and provide a safe and easy transition from the ladder...
- Requires no tools, drilling or bolting to hold it securely in place
- Two offsetting handrails
GUA11165$87.27 / EA
Pass Thru Chest Strap and Leg Straps - Dorsal D-Ring - Padded D-Ring Placard - Lanyard Keepers - Impact Indicator
- 5 Points of Adjustment
- Quick Adjust Torso Buckles
- Break-away Lanyard Keepers