- Brand Name
ANS15-554-09Call For Pricing
Polyvinyl alcohol coating out-performs most other types of chemical-resistant gloves
- Virtually inert in aromatic and chlorinated solvents
- Comfortable anatomical glove with precurved fingers and winged thumb. Easier to manipulate and less...
- Soft two-piece knitted liner. Cushions the hand and absorbs perspiration
COG4630L$1.43 / PR
Cordova 4630 Standard Green Nitrile Glove, 100% Cotton Flock Lining, 15-Mil, Embossed Grip, Straight Cuff
MEGCP14L$47.09 / PR
MCR Guard (CP14) Glove, Butyl, Industrial Grade, Anti-static, Unlined 14mil Smooth Finish
- Excellent Chemical Resistance
- 14 inch Gauntlet
- 14 mil smooth finish
ANS15-552$33.69 / EA
Specially designed to provide chemical protection against dangerous organic solvents
- Nearly inert to strong solvents, including aromatics, aliphatics, and chlorinated solvents – which...
- Cotton interlock liner adds strength to the glove and improves comfort levels
- Lasts 10-15 times longer than any other coated glove when handling many solvents
NSPB131R_11$40.76 / PR
Butyl has the highest permeation resistance to gas and water vapor, highly resistant to ketones (MEK, MIBL, acetone) and esters (tricresyl phosphate, amyl acetate, ethyl acetate).
ANS02-100-9Call For Pricing
Versatile glove used in various spill and response kits, allowing workers to perform their job with confidence
ANS38-514-10$46.31 / PR
The thinnest butyl glove providing the best resistance to the most aggressive chemicals with dexterity and comfort
- 38-514 offers superior protection against aldehydes, ketones and esters as well as concentrated mine...
- The glove is very flexible and provides excellent dexterity
- Designed for comfort, with a natural, curved ergonomic shape and soft feel, they offer easy donning...
ANS87-224XL$2.40 / PR
Bi-colour double dipped natural rubber & neoprene with flocked lining
NSPSSG29_10$1,060.53 / PR
SilverShield® SSG29-10 Chemical Resistant Gloves, Silver, 29 in long, 2.7 mil, Ambidextrous, 50pr/cs
- Resists water-based solutions of most acids and bases
- Extra-long cuff extends protection past wrist onto forearm
- Ambidextrous and light-weight design is also ideal for underlining other gloves
Starting at: $2.08 / each
Versatile chemical protection of 18 mil ,performing across a diverse range of applications
Starting at: $12.72 / each
Starting at: $12.96 / each
Call to Speak with a RepCall