Details & Specs
EZ-ier Tape #101 is the first-ever containment tape. It combines the two products traditionally used, Masking Tape and High Tack Cloth Tape, into a single roll. Instead of having to individually apply these tapes in a lengthy multi-step process.
- To remove the release liner, we recommend tearing EZ-ier Tape to give you a rough edge and create a tab on the liner that is easy to grip.
- Trademark differential adhesive eliminates the need for multiple rolls of tape or spray adhesives
- Allows you to build an airtight containment in HALF THE TIME of conventional methods
- Tough enough to withstand negative pressure
- Premium grade Masking Tape side provides a strong hold yet removes cleanly from most surfaces
- High Tack Cloth Tape side adheres firmly to plastic sheeting
- Offers strength and conformability, even on heavily textured surfaces
- Designed for containments using 4 to 6 mil plastic sheeting
- When properly installed, the EZ-ier Tape containment method meets the EPA's requirement for containing the work area in Lead-Safe RRP procedures
||Restoration - Mold Remediation, EPA Lead-Safe Renovation - Painting - Asbestos/Lead Abatement - Construction