Details & Specs
At 2000 CFM this unit is changing the air in a typical 12 x 12 room well over 100 times an hour. The true HEPA filter removes airborne particles down to .3 micron in size with 99.97% efficiency. The unit also uses replaceable primary and secondary filters too to improve the life of the HEPA filter. Easily replaced filters are available from various sources. Four heavy-duty 4in casters coupled with four spring-loaded handles make the transfer an easy job. The airtight case made of corrosion-resistant heavy gauge aluminum seals with Iron Grip neoprene material, and the door quickly opens and closes with a link lock latch.
Force Air 2000EC is our most powerful full feature HEPA air purification and pressure control unit designed for high power portability in a rugged no-nonsense package.
- Heavy duty aluminum cabinet is lightweight, durable, rust resistant
- Modular control panel, control panel unplugs for easy removal
- Sealed control box eliminates leakage around gauges
- Locks on HEPA filter assures a positive seal around HEPA filter
- Four heavy duty swivel casters, two w/locks provides easy mobility
- Rugged carrying handles provide easy portability
||1000 - 2000 cfm
||Advanced Containment Systems