Details & Specs
Kimberly-Clark™ Purple Nitrile™ gloves guard against incidental splashes, are made of a highly durable nitrile polymer and are powder free and not made with natural rubber latex (some say “latex free”). Workers will enjoy excellent dexterity and tactile sensitivity, thanks to the textured fingertips. They are even cleared for use in chemotherapy.
- Unique purple color of these nitrile gloves distinguishes them from latex and other types of synthetic gloves
- Ambidextrous, 9.5", Beaded Cuffs to prevent roll-down
- These comfortable Purple Nitrile™ gloves are cleared for use in chemotherapy
- Recyclable through the RightCycle Program, so the gloves won't end up in a landfill
- Superior quality, AQL 1.0 (exceeds the ASTM 2.5 standard for critical defects or pinholes)