Details & Specs
The Squids® 3011 Retractable Tool Lanyard is a lightweight and extremely durable tethering solution designed to mount to a D-ring user’s belt or a separate anchor point. Using a retractable lanyard limits potential snag hazards compared to standard lanyards. This lanyard can tether tools weighing 0.5lbs / 0.23kg in a retracted state and prevents tools weighing 8lbs / 3.6 kg from falling on people or objects below when working at-heights.
- PREVENT DROPPED HAND TOOLS – Patented lightweight aluminum carabiner with double action self-locking gate connects to tools like wrenches, grinders, drills, impact drivers, etc.
- MADE TO TETHER TOOLS – Tether keeps tools weighing 0.5lbs/0.23kg in a retracted state and prevents tools weighing 8lbs/3.6kg from falling on people or objects below.
- INDUSTRIAL GRADE // MADE FOR INDUSTRY PROS – ABS plastic housing protects the internal components with a cut-resistant Dyneema® cord with a durable protected weave to hold up in tough environments
- LIGHTWEIGHT + LOW PROFILE DESIGN – Weighs less than 0.5lbs / 0.23kg, retractable design limits snags, tangles and tripping hazards
- SWIVELING DESIGN – Swiveling anchor end of lanyard works well with rotating tools to reduce tangles
- LOCKS INTO FIXED LENGTHS – Trigger switch locks cord into fixed lengths to take the tension out
- IMPACT INDICATOR – A red cord is revealed when exposed to forces exceeding 110lbs / 50kg, letting the user know if a drop has occurred
- THIRD PARTY CERTIFIED – Meets a 2:1 safety factor
- TESTED & APPROVED – Third-party certified to meet the ANSI/ISEA 121-2018 Standard