Details & Specs
Abatement Technologies® H2KM Negative Air Machine - Power supply requirements: 115-120 volts AC, 60Hz, 15 amp circuit - Normal operating amps: 10 amps or less - Motor: 1 HP, 2 speed motor with thermal overload protection, auto re-set - Operational sound level: 70 dBA on high speed. Cabinet material: 20 gauge galvanized steel - Transportability: 2 each removable 4", 360° swivel casters with locking feature. 2 each removable 4" fixed position casters. First stage filter: 1" coarse particulate polypad pre-filter (H2001) - Second stage filter: 2" pleated particulate pre-filter (H2002) - HEPA filter: Tested and certified to an efficiency of 99.97% or higher against 0.3 micron size particles (H242406-99).
The powerful HEPA-AIRE model H2KM Negative Air Machine from Abatement Technologies is designed for the contractor who wants the very best in performance, reliability and quality. Legendary Air Cleaning Performance in a Galvanized Steel Cabinet.
- Powerful airflow, rated at 1,300 cfm (L) & 2,000 cfm (H)
- Two pre-filter stages and a True 99.97% HEPA filter
- Equipped with a visual “change filter” indicator lamp
- Superior mobility and durable 20 gauge galvanized steel cabinet
- Convenient Back Panel-Mounted Controls
- Two Fixed & Two Locking 4” Swivel Casters
- NRTL-certified to conform to stringent UL and CSA safety standards
||1000 - 2000 cfm